Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

Default Whirlpool dishwasher mid-conversion??

On Jun 17, 6:10 pm, wrote:
The wife wanted a dishwasher...so...we bought a dishwasher! We got it
at an auction locally, and it was in 'working' condition. It's a
Whilpool model DP840DWGX1, and it is on wheels and has the faucet
adaptor so we assumed it to be a rollaway dishwasher, not one that was
to be hooked up directly to its own water lines, etc.

We tried to hook it up to the sink, but after a minute or two it
gushed water all over our kitchen floor.

snip

Sorry for the convoluded question, but I'm really unsure what's going
on here myself. I appreciate any advice you may have! Thanks
everyone!!

Go to repairclinic.com for help. HTH

Joe