Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Builder did not leave enough room for standard fridge

Norminn wrote:
clipped
Am I being unreasonable wanting something done about this or at least
expecting the builder to pay part of the extra cost for the fridge?

Builder pay for your error? No way. It is part of the plan you should
have considered, and hindsight is always 20/20 )

Insufficient data to know whose error it is...but, if plan calls for as
stupid an arrangement as this appears to be, the "reasonable" doctrine
could come into play if it were to go so far as a suit (which, of
course, is not what I'm advocating either).