Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] in2-dadark@webtv.net is offline

Default Loud Alarm..(they don't poop)

Loud Alarm..(they don't poop)

Good to know there is SOMETHING good perfume can be used for. I will
keep that in mind if she ever cuts it loose again. Last season I leaked
to the local sewing circle, a false day ( I like to play with their
heads-heck all they do is sit around and cluck like chickens) that I'd
be leaving to go back south and she (took off work and ) cut it loose
that day and it charged me. It's a pretty big dog. I acted like I was
reaching to pick up a rock or a stick and it retreated.

I called the police and THAT hasn't happened again (so far). But it's
good to know I might be able to save the poor dogs life, cause I was
going to shoot it next time it charged me..
If it was a smaller dog, there wouldn't be a problem (sound wise), as
the homes are far enough apart... But knowing what I know about dogs,
the perfume thing makes perfect 'sense' pun intended..

Group: alt.home.repair Date: Sun, Jun 17, 2007, 3:17pm (EDT-3) From:
(KC)
john wrote:
I have the same problem...somewhat. My stupid neighbor's dog barks and
runs into everybody's property over here...and my other neighbor even
told me the dog bit him. Its one of those little shts.. looks like a
'yorkshire terrior'... If im outside and the dog runs and barks up to
me, she will call the dog off, but the dog never listens..
Keep a water gun handy loaded with the strongest smelling cheap perfume
you can find. Use when the dog is in your face/yard. Will teach both the
dog & owner a lesson. Or keep the water hose on & handy(with nozzle of
course) and spray the little sht when it comes in your yard. They learn
fast.
KC