Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] in2-dadark@webtv.net is offline

Default Loud Alarm..(they don't poop)

Loud Alarm..(they don't poop)

Group: alt.home.repair Date: Sun, Jun 17, 2007, 5:26pm From:
(john)
Dadark, thanks for the laughs. That was funny.
I have the same problem...somewhat. My stupid neighbor's dog barks and
runs into everybody's property over here...and my other neighbor even
told me the dog bit him. Its one of those little shts.. looks like a
'yorkshire terrior'... If im outside and the dog runs and barks up to
me, she will call the dog off, but the dog never listens..
I wanna get some powerful dog alarm that only dogs can hear..this way
he'll think twice about hopping on my yard..something really
poweful..anybody know of any?
you seriously cracked me up with the alarm thing. I get mad about it
just like u dude.