Posted to alt.home.repair
~tom~ ~tom~ is offline

Default Loud Alarm..(they don't poop)

wrote in message
I'm looking to hook up a LOUD alarm on my property... The main feature
I want is LOUD and the second is that I can trip it myself from anywhere
on my property. My neighbor has a dog that barks occasionally and she
has shown she can control the dog for months (no barks).
And she can also control when it does bark..

Now I'm getting the odd, strategic spite bark in the middle of the night
(weekends only because she can stay up late and sleep in then) and in
the morning when she goes to work during the week.

I'm going to give her a blast of her own medicine with my alarm ( 3 am
during the work week when she has to rise and shine at 6). In the
meantime I plan on parking my car closer to her windows and setting off
the car alarm. But I'd like to get one more permanant for this
locations. I already tried to resolve this the NICE way... Best defense
has to be a good offense with these idiots I guess..Thanks

www.AirHornsOfTexas.com