Posted to alt.home.repair
john john is offline

Default Loud Alarm..(they don't poop)

Dadark, thanks for the laughs. That was funny.

I have the same problem...somewhat. My stupid neighbor's dog barks and runs
into everybody's property over here...and my other neighbor even told me the
dog bit him. Its one of those little shts.. looks like a 'yorkshire
terrior'... If im outside and the dog runs and barks up to me, she will
call the dog off, but the dog never listens..

I wanna get some powerful dog alarm that only dogs can hear..this way he'll
think twice about hopping on my yard..something really poweful..anybody know
of any?

you seriously cracked me up with the alarm thing. I get mad about it just
like u dude.