Posted to alt.home.repair
aspasia aspasia is offline

Default Why should we accept the Amnesty Bill, It has No Enforced Security, No Real Penalties, and therefore it is not Comprehensive!

On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 12:04:02 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

aemeijers wrote:
"Ted" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jun 16, 6:16 pm, "R.S." wrote:
Why should we accept the Amnesty Bill, It has No Enforced Security,
No Real Penalties, and therefore it is not Comprehensive!

[...]

A relatively modest strip along the border, seeded with Colbalthorium-G,
would at least make the border-crossers glow in the dark.

Interesting, General McArthur proposed something similar on the dividing
line between North and South Korea.

Are you serious???!!

I knew he was a crazed egomaniac, but THAT crazy?
Where can I look this up?

TIA