Posted to misc.education,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.home.repair,alt.feminism,alt.books
Ted Ted is offline

Default Why should we accept the Amnesty Bill, It has No Enforced Security, No Real Penalties, and therefore it is not Comprehensive!

On Jun 16, 6:16 pm, "R.S." wrote:
Why should we accept the Amnesty Bill, It has No Enforced Security, No
Real Penalties, and therefore it is not Comprehensive!

Illegal Invading Aliens found a way to get here illegally, and
supposedly are better off here, so they should be even more able to
afford to pay their way back.

I'm willing to give them 1 month to return to their country of origin
without threat of deportation and permanent criminal expulsion, but
they must give up their identity information / bio-metric data (ID
Picture, DNA, fingerprints, rap sheet) then they may while staying in
their own country apply and wait like those Noble Legal Immigrants and
not like Criminal Illegal Invading Aliens.

Once approved via legal process I will welcome them with open arms,
otherwise they are just a bunch of Criminal Illegal Invading Alien
Thugs trying to force their will and demands on legal working class
U.S. citizens at the Legal Citizens expense.

Guess what, as a Legal Working Class U.S. Citizen I don't have to
tolerate that, and have every right to demand that my government
without providing Amnesty or anything close:

Secure the Southern Border (The greatest threat to our National
Security / most 911 terrorists entered via this border) by building a
real double walled fence let them get their ladders out it will give
us more time to catch them, also we have every right to demand strict
punitive fines and incarceration for illegal alien employers with
mandatory sentences cumulative per each illegal alien hired.

That all Law Enforcement Agencies and government employees (City,
County, State and Federal Government) be required by law to actively
identify, report, detain, apprehend, confine, collect Identification
Information (bio-metric data) and permanently deport without the
possibility of return via legal immigration and a mandatory
incarceration of 5 years if returning illegally.

That emergency rooms should only be required to treat unidentified
persons in life or death situations, and demand some form of
identification to treat them, also that they would collect bio-metric
data, along with pictures, on all un-identified patients and those
bring them in along with pictures and turn them over to Law
Enforcement. Install very good high definition Video cameras in these
emergency rooms to help identify these Illegals and those who would
aid and abet them.

We should have the right to demand all money transfers outside the
U.S. require fingerprints, and photos, collected by a FBI Data base,
which would immediately identify criminals and their current locations
and automatic alert local authorities, readable by all law enforcement
agencies, this would virtually stop all illegal activity in this money
transfer process.

I have the right to demand that not one dime of my tax dollars be
spent to supplement the income of illegal aliens and their families
whether born here or not they arrived via an illegal act of invading
this country. They have no right to any Social Service Benefits, but
the social service workers in our country continuously hand these
benefits out like its an obligation, when it should be their
responsibility to deny these Illegal Invading Aliens access to these
benefits (They should be good stewards of their employers Tax
dollars). These corrupt bureaucrats only are concerned with building
their client base illegal alien or not for job security and to expand
their control.

We should demand that in order for these people to receive any
benefits they should have to prove legal citizenship by birth
certificate or green card.

I've been to my county's social service office and seen multiple
families there that don't speak English, applying for assistance, but
they, then driving away in a brand new or very new large SUV.

Why in heck are these people receiving any benefits?

If we take away Illegal Alien jobs by making employers fire them and
have landlords evict them under threat of severe penalties. They will
have no way to legally stay here and support themselves.

They will leave or be subject to apprehension and deportation which is
exactly what they deserve.

I could care less about how long they've been here breaking our laws,
stealing identities, to obtain illegally appropriated jobs, collecting
illegally received Social Service Benefits at Legal Citizen's Tax
Expense, illegally using HUD provided public housing. Not to mention
how much crime they commit (Any is unacceptable).

If they had come here legally and are a Good Legal Citizen (No Crime),
I would have no problem with them at all, but their blatant arrogance
of demanding my same rights as me, a legal citizen, because they have
illegally invaded and currently reside in my country illegally is
something I will no longer tolerate.

Stop the Senate's arrogant stupidity of trying to force the Amnesty
Bill (S.1348) down our throats.

It has no benefits for legal citizens in it and only benefits Illegal
Aliens and their Illegal Employers for breaking our laws.

What it will do is totally screw over Legal Working Class Citizens by
first making them pay taxes for the cost of implementing this bill,
then the cost of allowing more Amnestied People access to social
service benefits including Social Security, add more people to compete
in the job market which has already stagnated (stopped) wage increases
while big business continues to reap more profits at their workers
expense, this is a Big Business under the table wage subsidy that is
outright criminal!

Demand the Senate kill that bill (S.1348).

Demand that Congress fund and actively enforce our immigration laws
and implement
the above methods to further secure our borders, apprehend illegal
aliens, protect and defend our Legal Citizens physically and
economically.

I am not affiliated with the following websites but recommend them
for your voice to be heard:

Contact Information for U.S. Senate & House

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?nam...opic&t=63874&s...

Take Action Today and send free faxes to Congress on your opinion of
their stupidity.

http://www.numbersusa.com/actionbuffet

http://www.numbersusa.com/contactcongress.html

Email Congressional Staff members to make your voice heard

http://www.outsourcecongress.org/out...hstaffers.html

Current Immigration Info:

http://www.numbersusa.com/index

http://www.immigrationcounters.com/

Posted to misc.education,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.home.repair,alt.feminism,alt.books

Ted wrote:
On Jun 16, 6:16 pm, "R.S." wrote:
Why should we accept the Amnesty Bill, It has No Enforced Security, No
Real Penalties, and therefore it is not Comprehensive!

Because the alternative is the status quo, which is worse.

Take Action Today and send free faxes to Congress on your opinion of
their stupidity.

Has posting to tell you of YOUR stupidity and the offensiveness of
your spamming done any good? Why do you think that your
Congresscritter gives any more of a damn than you do?

lojbab
Posted to misc.education,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.home.repair,alt.feminism,alt.books

us economy depends on illegals, send them home and our economy will be
hurt bad.

the low wages to our cost of goods down.

its illegals here or imported from china, which do you prefer?

Posted to misc.education,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.home.repair,alt.feminism,alt.books

"Ted" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jun 16, 6:16 pm, "R.S." wrote:
[...]

Get out your atlas. Look at the southern border. Take your ruler, and figure
out how long it is. Look at the terrain. Exactly how do you expect our
flat-broke governments, federal or state, to PAY for a double-wall prison
fence that long, or staff it? Keep in mind, most of that border is private
land, not public. Who is going to pay for a 200 yard wide strip seized from
all the property owners? A fence that would make any difference covering the
entire border is not gonna happen. Any place they have put up a fence, the
stream of border crossers just moves elsewhere.

aem sends....

Posted to misc.education,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.home.repair,alt.feminism,alt.books

aemeijers wrote:
"Ted" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jun 16, 6:16 pm, "R.S." wrote:
[...]

A relatively modest strip along the border, seeded with Colbalthorium-G,
would at least make the border-crossers glow in the dark.

Interesting, General McArthur proposed something similar on the dividing
line between North and South Korea.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 13:44:23 GMT, "aemeijers"
wrote:

"Ted" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jun 16, 6:16 pm, "R.S." wrote:
[...]

Wall, ah swore ah wouldn't get involved, but heah goes...

Doesn't ANYBODY register that this whole "illegal alien" ruckus is
just another ploy by the Mafiosi who dangle the Bush puppet from their
strings, to distract the public from the REAL issues?

Like, our troops getting murdered in Bush's Iraq oil war. They are
ordered to "make peace" between religious fanatics that have been
killing each other for 1600 years. Ordered by the White House Mafia,
abetted by corrupt, incompetent General Officers who value their
careers more than they do their country.

Like, our poor children dying from lack of medical and dental care?

Like women fighting to keep control of their own bodies, against the
white, mostly Catholic, arch-conservative Roberts Supreme Court.

Like, long-time workers who thought they had pensions being thrown to
the dogs without hope of getting other work a their age.

Like, those whores in Congress continuing to kiss industry ass on
global warming, till it's almost too late.

Like, consolidation of media outlets till there's nowhere left for
thinking people to send their children to watch and learn.

Like, Bush's "no child left behind" which is destroying public
education by mandating test after test after test. REAL teachers who
who yearn to do real teaching have no choice but to stuff children
with the content they will need to pass the test after test after
test. Forget real instruction; forget critical thinking; forget a
true education for living in the modern world.

Like, regaining the moral high ground that we had for a moment after
9/11, but quickly lost all over the world, thanks to the oilionnaires
who run the country. They never had a clue that the rest of the world
matters too. They condone and even encourage torture which is the
LEAST efficient way to get intelligence!

And on and on.

The Bush Mafia, having worked hard to create a virtual dictatorship by
trashing more than 200 years of Constitutional Government, is now
cynically running out the clock on these and other matters,leaving
the next President -- poor soul! -- to pick up the pieces.

Try focussing some of your energy, your messages to (urp!) Congress
and the whore media, on redressing these evils!

It's all a farce. "We the people" want and need the low-wage,
exploitable illegals to diaper our children, mow our lawns, do the
scut work that "we the people" are too good to do. Exploitation of
the illegals has depressed wages until "we the people" can't afford
to work for that kind of money, given our living costs.

Wake up and smell the coffee!

--

Reality check
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 12:04:02 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

aemeijers wrote:
"Ted" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jun 16, 6:16 pm, "R.S." wrote:
Why should we accept the Amnesty Bill, It has No Enforced Security,
No Real Penalties, and therefore it is not Comprehensive!

[...]

A relatively modest strip along the border, seeded with Colbalthorium-G,
would at least make the border-crossers glow in the dark.

Interesting, General McArthur proposed something similar on the dividing
line between North and South Korea.

Are you serious???!!

I knew he was a crazed egomaniac, but THAT crazy?
Where can I look this up?

TIA

Posted to alt.home.repair

aspasia wrote:
On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 12:04:02 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

aemeijers wrote:

"Ted" wrote in message
groups.com...

On Jun 16, 6:16 pm, "R.S." wrote:

Why should we accept the Amnesty Bill, It has No Enforced Security,
No Real Penalties, and therefore it is not Comprehensive!

[...]

A relatively modest strip along the border, seeded with Colbalthorium-G,
would at least make the border-crossers glow in the dark.

Interesting, General McArthur proposed something similar on the dividing
line between North and South Korea.

Are you serious???!!

I knew he was a crazed egomaniac, but THAT crazy?
Where can I look this up?

TIA

Me too please...

Someone emailed me yesterday to the effect that if we want to find out
the results of uncontrolled immigration we should inquire of the
american indians.

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)
Posted to misc.education,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.home.repair,alt.feminism,alt.books
RF RF is offline

On Jun 17, 9:44 am, "aemeijers" wrote:
"Ted" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Jun 16, 6:16 pm, "R.S." wrote:
[...]

aem sends....- Hide quoted text -

Illegal aliens and those who employ them should be tried and, if found
guilty, be executed.

Posted to alt.home.repair

aspasia wrote:
On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 12:04:02 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

aemeijers wrote:
"Ted" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jun 16, 6:16 pm, "R.S." wrote:
Why should we accept the Amnesty Bill, It has No Enforced
Security, No Real Penalties, and therefore it is not
Comprehensive!
[...]

A relatively modest strip along the border, seeded with
Colbalthorium-G, would at least make the border-crossers glow in the
dark.

Interesting, General McArthur proposed something similar on the
dividing line between North and South Korea.

Are you serious???!!

I knew he was a crazed egomaniac, but THAT crazy?
Where can I look this up?

He (McArthur) actually wanted to use Cobalt across the neck of Manchuria.

Stanley Weintraub, "MacArthur's War: Korea and the Undoing of an American
Hero" (New York: Simon & Schuster, 2000), pp. 263-264; Bruce Cumings, "The
Origins of the Korean War: Volume II, The Roaring of the Cataract 1947-1950"
(Princeton: Princeton University Press, 1990), p. 750; Peter Hayes, "Pacific
Powderkeg: American Nuclear Dilemmas in Korea" (Lexington: Lexington Books,
1991), pp. 9-10.

=== begin quote http://www.theava.com/04/1229-korea.html

In interviews published posthumously, MacArthur said he had a plan that
would have won the war in 10 days: "I would have dropped 30 or so atomic
bombs . . . strung across the neck of Manchuria." Then he would have
introduced half a million Chinese Nationalist troops at the Yalu and then
"spread behind us - from the Sea of Japan to the Yellow Sea - a belt of
radioactive cobalt . . . it has an active life of between 60 and 120 years.
For at least 60 years there could have been no land invasion of Korea from
the North." He was certain that the Russians would have done nothing about
this extreme strategy: "My plan was a cinch."

A Second Request

Cobalt 60 has 320 times the radioactivity of radium. One 400-ton cobalt
H-bomb, historian Carroll Quigley has written, could wipe out all animal
life on earth. MacArthur sounds like a warmongering lunatic, but he was not
alone. Before the Sino-Korean offensive, a committee of the JCS had said
that atomic bombs might be the decisive factor in cutting off a Chinese
advance into Korea; initially they could be useful in "a cordon sanitaire
[that] might be established by the UN in a strip in Manchuria immediately
north of the Korean border."
A few months later Congressman Albert Gore (2000 Democratic candidate Al
Gore's father, subsequently a strong opponent of the Vietnam war) complained
that "Korea has become a meat grinder of American manhood" and suggested
"something cataclysmic" to end the war: a radiation belt dividing the Korean
peninsula permanently into two.
=== end quote

McArthur wasn't the only one with this solution. Matthew Ridgeway proposed a
similar solution after McArthur's firing, as did the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

In sum, the most knowledgeble political and military leaders we've produced
have considered the idea.