Posted to alt.home.repair
Reality check Reality check is offline

Default Why should we accept the Amnesty Bill, It has No Enforced Security, No Real Penalties, and therefore it is not Comprehensive!

On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 13:44:23 GMT, "aemeijers"
wrote:

"Ted" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jun 16, 6:16 pm, "R.S." wrote:
Why should we accept the Amnesty Bill, It has No Enforced Security, No
Real Penalties, and therefore it is not Comprehensive!

Illegal Invading Aliens found a way to get here illegally, and
supposedly are better off here, so they should be even more able to
afford to pay their way back.

I'm willing to give them 1 month to return to their country of origin
without threat of deportation and permanent criminal expulsion, but
they must give up their identity information / bio-metric data (ID
Picture, DNA, fingerprints, rap sheet) then they may while staying in
their own country apply and wait like those Noble Legal Immigrants and
not like Criminal Illegal Invading Aliens.

Once approved via legal process I will welcome them with open arms,
otherwise they are just a bunch of Criminal Illegal Invading Alien
Thugs trying to force their will and demands on legal working class
U.S. citizens at the Legal Citizens expense.

Guess what, as a Legal Working Class U.S. Citizen I don't have to
tolerate that, and have every right to demand that my government
without providing Amnesty or anything close:

Secure the Southern Border (The greatest threat to our National
Security / most 911 terrorists entered via this border) by building a
real double walled fence let them get their ladders out it will give
us more time to catch them, also we have every right to demand strict
punitive fines and incarceration for illegal alien employers with
mandatory sentences cumulative per each illegal alien hired.

Get out your atlas. Look at the southern border. Take your ruler, and figure
out how long it is. Look at the terrain. Exactly how do you expect our
flat-broke governments, federal or state, to PAY for a double-wall prison
fence that long, or staff it? Keep in mind, most of that border is private
land, not public. Who is going to pay for a 200 yard wide strip seized from
all the property owners? A fence that would make any difference covering the
entire border is not gonna happen. Any place they have put up a fence, the
stream of border crossers just moves elsewhere.

aem sends....

Wall, ah swore ah wouldn't get involved, but heah goes...

Doesn't ANYBODY register that this whole "illegal alien" ruckus is
just another ploy by the Mafiosi who dangle the Bush puppet from their
strings, to distract the public from the REAL issues?

Like, our troops getting murdered in Bush's Iraq oil war. They are
ordered to "make peace" between religious fanatics that have been
killing each other for 1600 years. Ordered by the White House Mafia,
abetted by corrupt, incompetent General Officers who value their
careers more than they do their country.

Like, our poor children dying from lack of medical and dental care?

Like women fighting to keep control of their own bodies, against the
white, mostly Catholic, arch-conservative Roberts Supreme Court.

Like, long-time workers who thought they had pensions being thrown to
the dogs without hope of getting other work a their age.

Like, those whores in Congress continuing to kiss industry ass on
global warming, till it's almost too late.

Like, consolidation of media outlets till there's nowhere left for
thinking people to send their children to watch and learn.

Like, Bush's "no child left behind" which is destroying public
education by mandating test after test after test. REAL teachers who
who yearn to do real teaching have no choice but to stuff children
with the content they will need to pass the test after test after
test. Forget real instruction; forget critical thinking; forget a
true education for living in the modern world.

Like, regaining the moral high ground that we had for a moment after
9/11, but quickly lost all over the world, thanks to the oilionnaires
who run the country. They never had a clue that the rest of the world
matters too. They condone and even encourage torture which is the
LEAST efficient way to get intelligence!

And on and on.

The Bush Mafia, having worked hard to create a virtual dictatorship by
trashing more than 200 years of Constitutional Government, is now
cynically running out the clock on these and other matters,leaving
the next President -- poor soul! -- to pick up the pieces.

Try focussing some of your energy, your messages to (urp!) Congress
and the whore media, on redressing these evils!

It's all a farce. "We the people" want and need the low-wage,
exploitable illegals to diaper our children, mow our lawns, do the
scut work that "we the people" are too good to do. Exploitation of
the illegals has depressed wages until "we the people" can't afford
to work for that kind of money, given our living costs.

Wake up and smell the coffee!

--

Reality check