Posted to misc.education,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.home.repair,alt.feminism,alt.books
HeyBub HeyBub is offline

Default Why should we accept the Amnesty Bill, It has No Enforced Security, No Real Penalties, and therefore it is not Comprehensive!

aemeijers wrote:
"Ted" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jun 16, 6:16 pm, "R.S." wrote:
Why should we accept the Amnesty Bill, It has No Enforced Security,
No Real Penalties, and therefore it is not Comprehensive!

Illegal Invading Aliens found a way to get here illegally, and
supposedly are better off here, so they should be even more able to
afford to pay their way back.

I'm willing to give them 1 month to return to their country of
origin without threat of deportation and permanent criminal
expulsion, but they must give up their identity information /
bio-metric data (ID Picture, DNA, fingerprints, rap sheet) then
they may while staying in their own country apply and wait like
those Noble Legal Immigrants and not like Criminal Illegal Invading
Aliens. Once approved via legal process I will welcome them with open
arms,
otherwise they are just a bunch of Criminal Illegal Invading Alien
Thugs trying to force their will and demands on legal working class
U.S. citizens at the Legal Citizens expense.

Guess what, as a Legal Working Class U.S. Citizen I don't have to
tolerate that, and have every right to demand that my government
without providing Amnesty or anything close:

Secure the Southern Border (The greatest threat to our National
Security / most 911 terrorists entered via this border) by building
a real double walled fence let them get their ladders out it will
give us more time to catch them, also we have every right to demand
strict punitive fines and incarceration for illegal alien employers
with mandatory sentences cumulative per each illegal alien hired.

Get out your atlas. Look at the southern border. Take your ruler, and
figure out how long it is. Look at the terrain. Exactly how do you
expect our flat-broke governments, federal or state, to PAY for a
double-wall prison fence that long, or staff it? Keep in mind, most
of that border is private land, not public. Who is going to pay for a
200 yard wide strip seized from all the property owners? A fence that
would make any difference covering the entire border is not gonna
happen. Any place they have put up a fence, the stream of border
crossers just moves elsewhere.

A relatively modest strip along the border, seeded with Colbalthorium-G,
would at least make the border-crossers glow in the dark.

Interesting, General McArthur proposed something similar on the dividing
line between North and South Korea.