Posted to misc.education,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.home.repair,alt.feminism,alt.books
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Why should we accept the Amnesty Bill, It has No Enforced Security, No Real Penalties, and therefore it is not Comprehensive!

"Ted" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jun 16, 6:16 pm, "R.S." wrote:
Why should we accept the Amnesty Bill, It has No Enforced Security, No
Real Penalties, and therefore it is not Comprehensive!

Illegal Invading Aliens found a way to get here illegally, and
supposedly are better off here, so they should be even more able to
afford to pay their way back.

I'm willing to give them 1 month to return to their country of origin
without threat of deportation and permanent criminal expulsion, but
they must give up their identity information / bio-metric data (ID
Picture, DNA, fingerprints, rap sheet) then they may while staying in
their own country apply and wait like those Noble Legal Immigrants and
not like Criminal Illegal Invading Aliens.

Once approved via legal process I will welcome them with open arms,
otherwise they are just a bunch of Criminal Illegal Invading Alien
Thugs trying to force their will and demands on legal working class
U.S. citizens at the Legal Citizens expense.

Guess what, as a Legal Working Class U.S. Citizen I don't have to
tolerate that, and have every right to demand that my government
without providing Amnesty or anything close:

Secure the Southern Border (The greatest threat to our National
Security / most 911 terrorists entered via this border) by building a
real double walled fence let them get their ladders out it will give
us more time to catch them, also we have every right to demand strict
punitive fines and incarceration for illegal alien employers with
mandatory sentences cumulative per each illegal alien hired.

Get out your atlas. Look at the southern border. Take your ruler, and figure
out how long it is. Look at the terrain. Exactly how do you expect our
flat-broke governments, federal or state, to PAY for a double-wall prison
fence that long, or staff it? Keep in mind, most of that border is private
land, not public. Who is going to pay for a 200 yard wide strip seized from
all the property owners? A fence that would make any difference covering the
entire border is not gonna happen. Any place they have put up a fence, the
stream of border crossers just moves elsewhere.

aem sends....