Posted to misc.education,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.home.repair,alt.feminism,alt.books
Bob LeChevalier Bob LeChevalier is offline

Default Why should we accept the Amnesty Bill, It has No Enforced Security, No Real Penalties, and therefore it is not Comprehensive!

Ted wrote:
On Jun 16, 6:16 pm, "R.S." wrote:
Why should we accept the Amnesty Bill, It has No Enforced Security, No
Real Penalties, and therefore it is not Comprehensive!

Because the alternative is the status quo, which is worse.

Take Action Today and send free faxes to Congress on your opinion of
their stupidity.

Has posting to tell you of YOUR stupidity and the offensiveness of
your spamming done any good? Why do you think that your
Congresscritter gives any more of a damn than you do?

lojbab