Posted to misc.education,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.home.repair,alt.feminism,alt.books
Ted Ted is offline

Default Why should we accept the Amnesty Bill, It has No Enforced Security, No Real Penalties, and therefore it is not Comprehensive!

On Jun 16, 6:16 pm, "R.S." wrote:
Why should we accept the Amnesty Bill, It has No Enforced Security, No
Real Penalties, and therefore it is not Comprehensive!

Illegal Invading Aliens found a way to get here illegally, and
supposedly are better off here, so they should be even more able to
afford to pay their way back.

I'm willing to give them 1 month to return to their country of origin
without threat of deportation and permanent criminal expulsion, but
they must give up their identity information / bio-metric data (ID
Picture, DNA, fingerprints, rap sheet) then they may while staying in
their own country apply and wait like those Noble Legal Immigrants and
not like Criminal Illegal Invading Aliens.

Once approved via legal process I will welcome them with open arms,
otherwise they are just a bunch of Criminal Illegal Invading Alien
Thugs trying to force their will and demands on legal working class
U.S. citizens at the Legal Citizens expense.

Guess what, as a Legal Working Class U.S. Citizen I don't have to
tolerate that, and have every right to demand that my government
without providing Amnesty or anything close:

Secure the Southern Border (The greatest threat to our National
Security / most 911 terrorists entered via this border) by building a
real double walled fence let them get their ladders out it will give
us more time to catch them, also we have every right to demand strict
punitive fines and incarceration for illegal alien employers with
mandatory sentences cumulative per each illegal alien hired.

That all Law Enforcement Agencies and government employees (City,
County, State and Federal Government) be required by law to actively
identify, report, detain, apprehend, confine, collect Identification
Information (bio-metric data) and permanently deport without the
possibility of return via legal immigration and a mandatory
incarceration of 5 years if returning illegally.

That emergency rooms should only be required to treat unidentified
persons in life or death situations, and demand some form of
identification to treat them, also that they would collect bio-metric
data, along with pictures, on all un-identified patients and those
bring them in along with pictures and turn them over to Law
Enforcement. Install very good high definition Video cameras in these
emergency rooms to help identify these Illegals and those who would
aid and abet them.

We should have the right to demand all money transfers outside the
U.S. require fingerprints, and photos, collected by a FBI Data base,
which would immediately identify criminals and their current locations
and automatic alert local authorities, readable by all law enforcement
agencies, this would virtually stop all illegal activity in this money
transfer process.

I have the right to demand that not one dime of my tax dollars be
spent to supplement the income of illegal aliens and their families
whether born here or not they arrived via an illegal act of invading
this country. They have no right to any Social Service Benefits, but
the social service workers in our country continuously hand these
benefits out like its an obligation, when it should be their
responsibility to deny these Illegal Invading Aliens access to these
benefits (They should be good stewards of their employers Tax
dollars). These corrupt bureaucrats only are concerned with building
their client base illegal alien or not for job security and to expand
their control.

We should demand that in order for these people to receive any
benefits they should have to prove legal citizenship by birth
certificate or green card.

I've been to my county's social service office and seen multiple
families there that don't speak English, applying for assistance, but
they, then driving away in a brand new or very new large SUV.

Why in heck are these people receiving any benefits?

If we take away Illegal Alien jobs by making employers fire them and
have landlords evict them under threat of severe penalties. They will
have no way to legally stay here and support themselves.

They will leave or be subject to apprehension and deportation which is
exactly what they deserve.

I could care less about how long they've been here breaking our laws,
stealing identities, to obtain illegally appropriated jobs, collecting
illegally received Social Service Benefits at Legal Citizen's Tax
Expense, illegally using HUD provided public housing. Not to mention
how much crime they commit (Any is unacceptable).

If they had come here legally and are a Good Legal Citizen (No Crime),
I would have no problem with them at all, but their blatant arrogance
of demanding my same rights as me, a legal citizen, because they have
illegally invaded and currently reside in my country illegally is
something I will no longer tolerate.

Stop the Senate's arrogant stupidity of trying to force the Amnesty
Bill (S.1348) down our throats.

It has no benefits for legal citizens in it and only benefits Illegal
Aliens and their Illegal Employers for breaking our laws.

What it will do is totally screw over Legal Working Class Citizens by
first making them pay taxes for the cost of implementing this bill,
then the cost of allowing more Amnestied People access to social
service benefits including Social Security, add more people to compete
in the job market which has already stagnated (stopped) wage increases
while big business continues to reap more profits at their workers
expense, this is a Big Business under the table wage subsidy that is
outright criminal!

Demand the Senate kill that bill (S.1348).

Demand that Congress fund and actively enforce our immigration laws
and implement
the above methods to further secure our borders, apprehend illegal
aliens, protect and defend our Legal Citizens physically and
economically.

I am not affiliated with the following websites but recommend them
for your voice to be heard:

Contact Information for U.S. Senate & House

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?nam...opic&t=63874&s...

Take Action Today and send free faxes to Congress on your opinion of
their stupidity.

http://www.numbersusa.com/actionbuffet

http://www.numbersusa.com/contactcongress.html

Email Congressional Staff members to make your voice heard

http://www.outsourcecongress.org/out...hstaffers.html

Current Immigration Info:

http://www.numbersusa.com/index

http://www.immigrationcounters.com/