Posted to alt.home.repair
Max Max is offline

Default WD-40 in yard light sockets.

On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 06:05:15 -0700, Smitty Two
graced this newsgroup with:

In article ,
Charlie Morgan wrote:

Except that a regular aerosol can of WD40 lasts me about 15-20 years!

CWM

You're not using enough of it. You should be putting several tablespoons
in your keyboard once a week or so to keep the keys from sticking,
adding it to your lawnmower gas instead of 2-cycle oil, and your wife
should put a 1/4 cup or so in the washing machine to get the grass
stains out of the kids' pants, and also it's great for polishing
silverware.

and here I thought it was only good for cooking.