Old Nick

Default China is buying alot of scrap steel, will this be a problem?

On Tue, 30 Mar 2004 01:05:23 GMT, "Ed Huntress"
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:
OK. That was what I thought. Thanks. I was getting worried.

The film was about the "me" generation and the new culture of greed that
began in the early '80s...and which continues to this day.

The author used the name "Gecko" to suggest that Gordon was a lizardly
character, a greedy slimeball, and hardly a hero.

I sometimes think that some of us could use a little more of it. d8-)

Who, and why?

A lot of people with a traditional idea of business, such as machine-shop
owners, could use a dose of agressive selling. They're hungry enough but
they aren't going right to the source of their hunger: the need for more
sales.

I'm using "greedy" in a facetious sense. What I mean is that we should be
doing a better job of looking out for our real interests. We tend to be too
focused on the technology and holding on to old customers rather than going
after new ones.

Hehe. Such as the Chinese! G

..........no I'm not!

Does Bill Gates dream of electronic sheep?