Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default airconditioner Q.

On 2007-06-16 05:36:06 +0100, pete said:

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 18:46:57 +0100, "Pete @ www.GymRatZ.co.uk"
wrote:

Just a quick one.
I have had a spam about an airconditioning unit which I wouldn't
normally read, but one claim interested me...

"1.3 kW input power spent you get 3.9 kW of heating / Cooling Output"

How can they make such claims?

Cheers
Pete

Illegally.

Don't think so.

The claim is actually reasonable and possible. If you take a look at
the specifications of products of major manufacturers such as
Mitsubishi, you will find that 3:1 is quite within range as the ratio
of power input to heat transferred.

I also got some e-mails saying "extend your penis by 1 inch"

You may want to check that out. 100% increase could be worth trying for.

- "make
love all night - satisfaction guaranteed" - "we guarantee to double

The word "spam" in your OP could be a clue.

Often it would be, but in this case the claim is reasonable. Whether
or not it is worth looking at what is being sold is a different
discussion.