Simon Avery

Default Petrol in diesel again!

"Hellraiser" wrote:

Hello Hellraiser

H| It never ceases to amaze me how people can do this - there
H| is usually a big sticker stating "DIESEL" inside the filler
H| flap, the filler hole is a different size (larger) than for
H| petrol, and surely you can tell it's a diesel by the
H| rattling noise it makes?

My step father put 40 quids worth of unleaded in a 7.5tonne lorry
once. Even he can't understand how he did it.

Show how well trained the forecourt monkeys are, that they can blindly
punch a button without looking to see whether the guy actually has a
vehicle and isn't about to immolate himself for kicks. (Almost
happened at a Jet station recently)

--
Simon Avery, Dartmoor, UK
uk.d-i-y FAQ: http://www.diyfaq.org.uk/