Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.survivalism
Gunner Gunner is offline

Default Mice in the basement

On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 17:07:25 -0700, jJim McLaughlin
wrote:

Mysterion wrote:

"Ignoramus26157" wrote in message

My question is how to get rid of them effectively. At this point there
is no mouse accessible food left in the basement.

A few years ago I would have said "Get a cat".
Then, I discovered my best hunting cat was depositing live mice in my
basement.
Apparently he wanted to have something to hunt when the weather turned
cold outside and decided to set up his own game preserve.

ROTFLMAO

Hey...everyone needs a hobby. Its not like cats can use a mic very
well...shrug

Gunner

This Message is guaranteed environmentally friendly
Manufactured with 10% post consumer ASCII
Meets all EPA regulations for clean air
Using only naturally occuring fibers
Use the Message with confidance.
(Some settling may occure in transit.)