Doozer

Default B&S #9 taper-metalworking content

CRC 3-36. Very light oil but with serious anti-corrosion properties.
Also good for tool wipe-down to prevent rusting. It really does do what
WD-40 _claims_ to do. Did the job for me even when I was living on the
Wet Coast.

Ted

Be careful with crc 3-36! I was at work, using the product to clean
a lathe. I cleaned and whiped down the ways with a rag, using the CRC
to remove any dried oil resedue and stains off the ways. After
contact with this product for less than 10 minutes, my vision was
blurred and I was dizzy and naushous. My company had given me some
oxygen and I took a trip to the hospital. Took blood and tests, found
nothing. It went away 4 or 5 hours later. Great product for
instrament oil use. I am just leary of comming close to a can ever
again. --Doozer