Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.survivalism

Default Mice in the basement

"Meat Plow" wrote in message
On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 19:23:21 +0000, JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

"Meat Plow" wrote in message
On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 10:46:11 -0700, Bob F wrote:

wrote in message
In misc.survivalism JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

Spring-loaded mouse trap baited with a bit of cracker & peanut
butter.
Yeah...I know...you have to remove the dead mouse,

They are cheap enough to throw the whole thing into the bin.

Some people are sure squeamish.

Lucky we have a cat that takes care of the few mice seeking a warmer
location when the weather here gets colder. He'll bring them to me as
trophies. And he brings them whole, not half eaten.

Tell him there are valuable nutrients in the brains, which is why some
cats
eat just the head.

Or, leave him a note.

Ick.

Seriously! Some trace substance that cats need in their diets, according to
my former cat's personal physician.