Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default garage door opener that automatically closes?

On 13 Jun, 18:07, The Reverend Natural Light
wrote:
On Jun 13, 5:17 pm, homi wrote:

I'm trying to find a garage door opener that automatically closes
after a preset time.

the only thing I'm finding is an aftermarket 'butler' that works
wirelessly, which is fine, but do any openers have this built in?

-- I'd buy one.
--
-- Every morning on the way out, I
--

If you go through steps 1 - 3 and *still* wonder if you forgot to
close it, how would a time-controlled closing device relieve your

Wouldn't you just spend your day wondering if the device worked? If
you don't trust your own eyes, why do you think you would trust an
electro-mechanical device that operates outside of your field of
vision?