Posted to alt.home.repair
Pat Pat is offline

Default vampires and power usage

On Jun 14, 8:30 am, "HeyBub" wrote:
jmagerl wrote:
Heres a link to "kill-a-watt". It was very useful to slay my vampires
http://www.meritline.com/kilwateldet.html

Not really. I'm gonna share a tip that may save your life!

This business about about a wooden stake through the heart of a vampire is
pure Hollywood bull****! If you read Bram Stoker's book, you'll find that
the tool to use is a BOWIE KNIFE, not some ****ant tent-peg!

I'm in Texas. We have a LOT of Bowie knives here and almost no vampire
problem.

And as you know, it was someone from Texas who killed Dracula.

I suppose that Texas did the world a service killing Dracula, but you
guys also gave us TWO Bushes. Given my choice, I'd rather have
Dracula. The only thing he sucked try was blood.

Of course, I can't talk. I'm from NY. We have Hillary Clinton, Rudy
Guianni, AND Mike Bloomburg running for President ... and you thought
people hated New York BEFORE this ....