Posted to alt.home.repair
Goedjn Goedjn is offline

Default Roofer wants to sell me his tiles

On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 23:37:14 -0400, "MiamiCuse"
wrote:

My house has a new barrel tiled roof put on in 2004. At the time the
previous owner paid $40000 for the new roof.

Since then a few tiles (about six) were damaged badly and I need to replace
them. I called around and found that the tiles are still being manufactured
but the specific color has been discontinued. The tiles are called Vanguarf

....[much deleted]....
If not I can always order the 10-12 I need in another color and try to stain
it to match.

Well, you could buy the pallet, and sell the excess on ebay,
or you could get contrasting tiles, and swap them around with
other tiles on the roof so that the new ones are in some sort
of regular pattern.