Posted to rec.woodworking
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default Milk paint recipes and other natural paint recipes

On Jun 14, 5:42 am, "Roger Shoaf" wrote:

Milk paint, and white wash are poor substitutes for good quality modern
paint. As one who hated to paint, I want a paint to last and give a durable
and effective finish. Modern latex paint is non toxic and kid safe so why
bother with a finish that needs to be renewed each year, and requires a
whole lot of work beyond opening a can and dipping a brush?

It's also easier to by ready to assemble furniture and say you "built
it". I've only used milk paint a few times, but I liked how it
looked.