Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default garage door opener that automatically closes?

In article . com, homi wrote:
On Jun 13, 3:21 pm, wrote:
On Jun 13, 5:17 pm, homi wrote:

I'm trying to find a garage door opener that automatically closes
after a preset time.

the only thing I'm finding is an aftermarket 'butler' that works
wirelessly, which is fine, but do any openers have this built in?

I've never seen one and seriously doubt that any opener manufacturer
would offer such a thing because of the obvious liability issues with
unattended closing.

that makes sense, but I wish they did - we had a car stolen after
leaving the door up

Most folks would learn from that to close the door.

--
Regards,