Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.cleaning,alt.home.repair
James James is offline

Default Lubricant for Glass Sliding door tracks ?

Thanks, cornytheclown !! This looks like a simple, straightforward answer
!! All that I need to do is to lubricate the track a bit. There is
nothing wrong with the door or the rollers....... the door doesn't stick....
..it just needs lubing. I am 100% sure of it.... just didn't know what
was the best product that might last a little while.

Out of all the answers, I think the graphite suggestion and the parrafin wax
are the most inviting....

Thanks to all who responded !!

James