Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.cleaning,alt.home.repair
PeterD PeterD is offline

Default Lubricant for Glass Sliding door tracks ?

On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 19:06:22 -0400, "James"
wrote:

What is a good lubricant for glass sliding door tracks? I suppose I need
something that will lube the tracks for at least a few weeks, without
attracting too much dirt and grime to the lubricant itself. I have tried
a soap bar which works well, but only for a week or so.

WD40 works intitially, but doesn't last, and attracts dirt.

Any good ideas ?

Thank you !!

James

Go to a bike shop and ask for a bottle of 'White Lightning'... Use it.