Posted to alt.home.repair
Larry W Larry W is offline

Default obnoxious door bell

....In article ,

//

Bob wrote:
This might sound strange but has anyone know where I can buy a really
obnoxiously loud door bell? I have been searching online and can't find
much. The musical tone ones I have seen at homedepot and the like are kind
of wimpy. A fog horn or loud bell would do nicely.

I know most people in here shop in home type stores and I though someone may
have come across something like this.

Thanks

If you try an industrial supply co. such as Grainger, MSC, etc. you can
probably find a fire alarm that will do the job.