Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub HeyBub is offline

Default obnoxious door bell

Bob wrote:
This might sound strange but has anyone know where I can buy a really
obnoxiously loud door bell? I have been searching online and can't
find much. The musical tone ones I have seen at homedepot and the
like are kind of wimpy. A fog horn or loud bell would do nicely.

I know most people in here shop in home type stores and I though
someone may have come across something like this.

Auto parts store? Ask for klaxon (the "ah-oog-ah" sound).

You can also get an air horn (like on diesel locomotives).

For something really irritating, I can send you a recording of my ex-wife
screaming "Fiona, you tart, you can't have Hubert!"