Posted to rec.woodworking
darkon darkon is offline

Default Milk paint recipes and other natural paint recipes

Leon wrote:

"Richard Sexton" wrote in message
Hi;
I can't say I'm a devoted reader of this newsgroup, the last
time I read it was 1987.

I used to have as part of a small personal website a milk paint
reicipe that was so unexpectedly popular I used to get phone
calls about it.

It used to be at vrx.net/richard/mailk-paint or something like
that. That url
is long dead but, I've put it and every other milk and natural
paint and finish recipe I could find on a newer version of my
site.

Hopefully some of you might find it useful.

http://rs79.vrx.net/interests/house/paint/

Cheers,

Thank you Richard, Nice site to visit. I was not aware however
that Al Gore invented the internet in 1987, ;~)

I'm not sure what you mean here. I don't recall exact dates off
the top of my head, but Usenet dates to the early 1980s at latest,
and I think the first Arpanet sites were connected to each other in
the late 1960s. I know first-hand that the Internet and Usenet
existed in 1987, because that's when I first encountered them.

Is there some joke I'm missing? (Yes, I get the Al Gore reference)