Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Shocking Shower

I'm the OP. The building was wired by a licensed electrician, and
the furnace was installed by a business. So, anything I do has to
be better than that.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Norminn" wrote in message
hlink.net...
:
: This is an interesting thread, although I don't know more than
the very
: basics of what is being discussed....but.....I can understand
consulting
: other DIYers if the writer was the only person being affected.
So, a
: bunch of campers are getting mild electrical shocks and you are
diddling
: about what to do or not to do? You have to be nuts! If there
is any
: possibility that there is a loose or crossed connection that
could
: vibrate or expand and make full contact, then what? Save $200
and
: electrocute a kid? I will send $10 to the OP to help cover the
cost of
: a licensed electrician.