Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Shocking Shower

On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 21:06:16 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

The furnace was originally installed so they would not have to
drain the pipes in the winter. We do zero F now and again, and
pipes do freeze.

From what I could see, the furnace guys did fine. I think it's
the electrician who made the run of wire to the shower building
that didn't put in adequate neutral / ground.

I'd call him then, and say the same sort of thing. So that he wants
to come out at no charge and fix the mess he left. You're not using
the furnace now so he's bound to be nearby sometime in the next month,
and it will take him 10 minutes.