Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Shocking Shower

The furnace was originally installed so they would not have to
drain the pipes in the winter. We do zero F now and again, and
pipes do freeze.

From what I could see, the furnace guys did fine. I think it's
the electrician who made the run of wire to the shower building
that didn't put in adequate neutral / ground.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"mm" wrote in message

:
: Why is the furnace on at summer camp?
:
: Because the shower makes them cold when they get out wet?
Using a
: heater is no way to rough it. At summer camp there should be
no heat
: but what the sun provides.
:
: I think, whether they still have a legal responsibility to fix
this or
: not, that the furnace company should know what a rotten job
their
: installer did, and that they are in the best position to fix
it.
:
: "I thought you would want to come out and fix this." "As part
of your
: original [uncompleted] installation". "Before some child gets
hurt"
: