Posted to alt.home.repair
The Reverend Natural Light The Reverend Natural Light is offline

Default Water popping in faucet with a well

What type of well and what type of pump?

On Jun 11, 2:08 pm, Hank wrote:
Hello All-
Wondering if anyone who is well savy might have an idea why all of a
sudden the water coming out of the faucet is making noise like there
is air in the lines. They well is older but has been working just
fine, there is a pressure tank that has 50 lbs pressure of air when I
checked. Of course there was water pressure. I guess I should cut
the pumps switch drain the pressure for the water and measure the tank
again, or is there an issue the underground pump.

I understand that I have not provided a great deal of information, but
that is allI have so any help - recommendations will be greatly
appreciated.

TIA