Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Shocking Shower

I'm thinking a neutral problem. If th ere was a good neutral,
then the white would carry all the wire.

I've been wondering if it would create a different effect in a
boys versus a girls shower? The one which is shocking is the
girls, and they don't like it. I can just imagine in the boys
"Kewl! Hey everyone come over and check this out!"

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Pat" wrote in message
ups.com...
:
: I agree with dpb that it sounds like a ground problem. When
they put
: in the new furnace they probably disconnected something. Drive
a rod
: into the ground and ground to that until you can get it fixed.
:
: The good news -- the kids will take fast showers.
: