RainLover

Default Do ALL chains say "do not use for lifting"

On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 22:46:06 -0500, "Bill Price" wrote:

The US bureau NOAA provides mariner's navigational charts in digital form to
various publishers, who reprint and sell them to mariners at outrageous
prices. Every one is stamped "Not to be used for navigational purposes".

That cracks me up! I just built my studio (quanset hut style) last year.... the $300 engineered
plans I had to give my permit department said "don't use these measurements, use the ones in the
manual".

In the manual? It said, DO NOT use these measurments! Use the ones in the Engineered Plans.

F*ckers.

hehe,
James, Seattle