Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default Online Money Making Scams Revealed!

In article .com,
" wrote:

Tired of being scammed?
Don't be another victim like me!
I have written a report on these so called 'get rich quick programs'
check it out: http://www.cgmoney.com

Yes, that's a great report. Thanks for that. How did you ever manage to
find the "only three" get rich quick scams that weren't scams? You must
be very brilliant, and a diligent researcher to boot. Up until I read
your report, I thought all those scams were real. Now I know that only
your three special scams aren't scams. I'll never lose another penny to
those pesky scammers now. I'll invest my money in your legitimate scams
instead. Gosh, how can I repay you? May I tell my friends and neighbors
about your wonderful report, or should I just keep it our little secret?