Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Online Money Making Scams Revealed!

Tired of being scammed?
Don't be another victim like me!
I have written a report on these so called 'get rich quick programs'
check it out: http://www.cgmoney.com

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article .com,
" wrote:

Tired of being scammed?
Don't be another victim like me!
I have written a report on these so called 'get rich quick programs'
check it out: http://www.cgmoney.com

Yes, that's a great report. Thanks for that. How did you ever manage to
find the "only three" get rich quick scams that weren't scams? You must
be very brilliant, and a diligent researcher to boot. Up until I read
your report, I thought all those scams were real. Now I know that only
your three special scams aren't scams. I'll never lose another penny to
those pesky scammers now. I'll invest my money in your legitimate scams
instead. Gosh, how can I repay you? May I tell my friends and neighbors
about your wonderful report, or should I just keep it our little secret?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Smitty Two wrote:

In article .com,
" wrote:

Tired of being scammed?
Don't be another victim like me!
I have written a report on these so called 'get rich quick programs'

Yes, that's a great report. Thanks for that. How did you ever manage to
find the "only three" get rich quick scams that weren't scams?

Same way he found Google, the spam portal to USENET.
Posted to alt.home.repair
pop pop is offline

On Jun 10, 6:59 am, John Doe wrote:
Smitty Two wrote:
In article .com,
" wrote:

Tired of being scammed?
Don't be another victim like me!
I have written a report on these so called 'get rich quick programs'

Yes, that's a great report. Thanks for that. How did you ever manage to
find the "only three" get rich quick scams that weren't scams?

Same way he found Google, the spam portal to USENET.

why googles is the spam portal to usenet?
--------------
http://www.myonlinedream.net

Posted to alt.home.repair

pop customer_support elakbar.net wrote:

On Jun 10, 6:59 am, John Doe j... usenetlove.invalid wrote:
Smitty Two prestwh... earthlink.net wrote:
In article 1181446383.528551.219...
m36g2000hse.googlegroups.com,
"coreyg... gmail.com" coreyg... gmail.com wrote:

Tired of being scammed?
Don't be another victim like me!
I have written a report on these so called 'get rich quick
programs'
Yes, that's a great report. Thanks for that. How did you ever
manage to find the "only three" get rich quick scams that weren't
scams?

Same way he found Google, the spam portal to USENET.

why googles is the spam portal to usenet?

Because Google wants it that way, because spammers have learned how to
take advantage of Google, or because Google just doesn't care one way
or the other.

All you have to do is look at header information when you open a post.
You'll notice that about 90% of spam is coming through Google. And
apparently the spam is increasing.

http://www.myonlinedream.net

From: pop customer_support elakbar.net
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair