Posted to alt.home.repair
Donna Donna is offline

Default Now that I have it narrowed to a Sears Kenmore - bag or bagless?

"Rick Brandt" wrote in message
t...

I don't mind the idea of using a bag, but does anyone have an
implementation of that idea that isn't a royal PITA when changing them?
Most bag vacs I've used have been very awkward in that area.

What is the PITA about changing vacuum bags? I mean, you open the machine,
swap out the dirty bag for a clean one, toss the dirty one and go. The
biggest problem I have, is remembering which damn size to buy at the grocery
store. I can never remember if I need H or Z or whatever. But other than
that, I don't consider that changing the bag even begins to approach the
frequency, complication and dirtiness of emptying the bagless kind. But
perhaps you have a more complicated bagged model? Most of the ones I've
used have been upright. They're simple to change bags on.

Donna