Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] timbirr@mailcity.com is offline

Default Electric hook-up; Attic fan

On Jun 9, 12:28 pm, dpb wrote:
Terry wrote:
On Sat, 09 Jun 2007 11:44:14 -0700, wrote:

You already said that putting the thermostat in the lowest setting
made it come on. That tells you that everything else is working.

Where/when did OP say that? All I've seen was that he said it _didn't_
come on when he cranked it all the way down...

--

Yeah, I never said that the fan EVER came on. LOL. If it did, I at
least would know I did the wiring correctly. I guess I could have

And BTW, I WAS so curious that risked the death-defying attic ladder
and NO, turning on the light switch that I mentioned made no
difference.....Nor did turning down the "stat" once again to 60
degrees, but, of course, it is kinda of marginal for that as the
outside temp is about 55 right now....