Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default How to remove roofing nails from below?

On Thu, 07 Jun 2007 07:27:11 -0700, wrote:

Oh I see now. Well that does not work either. The hammer barely fits
so most times I hit something else in the narrow channel before the
nail or screw. I tried to wedge a flat head screwdriver against one
screw then wack the screwdriver with it but it just "weasel" its way
around the screw.

Since you tried a screwdriver to cut the screws.

Now try a cold chisel. It will cut these screws.

I think I will try the dremel grinding disc next since I have a dremel
(but no disc) if that does not work then I don't know what else I can
do. Minor details always kill my project schedule.

--
Oren

...through the use of electrical or duct tape, achieve the configuration in the photo..