Posted to alt.home.repair
Abe Abe is offline

Default urgent- need help

On Thu, 07 Jun 2007 12:08:13 -0700, Abe wrote:

On Thu, 07 Jun 2007 15:34:55 -0000, wrote:

We have a Stainless steel GE Monogram Builtin Dishwasher ZBD5900
We live in the SF bay area, california.

We have a external home applinace warranty.

Our dishwasher needs repair.
The warranty company says it is not worth repairing
so they want to replace it.

I have no experience with dishwashers.

Can anyone suggest a comparable dishwasher ?
What brands ? What model ?
What one MUST have in terms of features ? What one should avoid ?

The one we have has a light inside the dishwasher. It comes on when
one opens
the door. It makes seeing things far back in the corner etc.

I have not seen this feature in the new models in leading brands
like Jenn Air etc

The current Equivalent model from GE is the ZBD6880NSS

http://www.monogram.com/selectiongui...dishwasher.htm

Whoops, I meant the ZBD0710NSS. It's the only one with internal
lighting.