Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] avacohen100@yahoo.com is offline

Default urgent- need help

We have a Stainless steel GE Monogram Builtin Dishwasher ZBD5900
We live in the SF bay area, california.

We have a external home applinace warranty.

Our dishwasher needs repair.
The warranty company says it is not worth repairing
so they want to replace it.

I have no experience with dishwashers.

Can anyone suggest a comparable dishwasher ?
What brands ? What model ?
What one MUST have in terms of features ? What one should avoid ?

The one we have has a light inside the dishwasher. It comes on when
one opens
the door. It makes seeing things far back in the corner etc.

I have not seen this feature in the new models in leading brands
like Jenn Air etc

It is urgent because we need a dishwasher quickly. It has been almost
3 weeks now.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance,
Ava