Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default How to remove roofing nails from below?

On Wed, 6 Jun 2007 22:55:28 -0400, "MiamiCuse"
wrote:

"RicodJour" wrote in message

What sort of screws? If they're drywall screws you can grab them with
pliers and bend them back and forth and they'll snap off, or you could
give them a couple or three swats with a hammer in opposite directions
- same result.

They are not drywall screws, I think those are galvanized roofing screws. I
am just trying to get them out of the way, if I hammer in opposite direction
they will pop out the other end and tear up the flashing and asphalt cement
on top of it, which means I will have to redo the roofing edge.

He knows that. He meant left and right, or front and back, opposite
directions from each other, not opposite direction as you just wrote,
with no s.

His is another way to bend them as in his previous clause.

MC