Posted to alt.home.repair
Mike Ruskai Mike Ruskai is offline

Default dishwasher

On or about Wed, 6 Jun 2007 10:36:39 -0400 did "Knit Chic"
dribble thusly:

I was told that I need to change the filter in my diswasher. I have NO idea
how to do this. This dishwasher was here when we moved here .... so I don't
have a book.
It's a Kenmore.
Can anyone help me out by either telling me what to do or sending me to a
URL that will be helpful?
Thanks,

Told by who? Some dishwashers have no filter. Some have one, but
it's self-cleaning.

If you have a filter that's meant to be manually cleaned, it should be
pretty easily accessible, so just poke around inside until you see
something that fits the description, or give up and assume you don't
have one.
--
- Mike

Ignore the Python in me to send e-mail.