Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] jerry_maple@hotmail.com is offline

Default Drip Irrigation Inputs Please.

On Jun 6, 3:41 pm, "James \"Cubby\" Culbertson"
wrote:

I'm looking at running PVC, Sch. 40 say a couple of inches below the
surface. Then tapping into that with brass barbed adapters that would
screw into the PVC. From there, I can run short lengths of the small black
tubing to the emitters etc. Any thoughts?

Don't know about that screwing into PVC approach, sounds like it might
be a little leak-prone too. Have to admit to never trying it though.

A little googling got me to this page:
http://www.dripworksusa.com/store/sprinkdrip.php#tiptop

The basic concept seems sound: run PVC sprinkler pipe, come up to the
surface with a standard 1/2 inch cutoff riser, then screw on one of
their adapters to transition to the 1/4 inch drip tubing. They even
sell an 8-output drip head with individual flow adjustments for each
output.

Maybe something like that would work for you.

Jerry