Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default American machine screw types (drifting OT)

Ian Jackson wrote:

In message , Michael A. Terrell
writes
sparky wrote:

On Jun 4, 8:44 am, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
sparky wrote:

I'm guessing that you do not know the answer.

Keep guessing.

You just confirmed that you do not know.

Would you like a hint?

No. I find it VERY sad that morons like you can find and use Google
Groups to post ignorant questions on usenet, but are too damn lazy to
use the Google search engine.

Goodbye, Loser. Real newsreader software has kill files.

We can all 'Google' (although I find Yahoo is usually much more
informative). However, if everyone 'Googled', and found the exactly
answer they were looking for, these NGs would be extremely boring
places.

Rather than posting mindless stereotype replies like 'Google is your
friend', it would be much more courteous also to add a couple of useful
links, if only to show that you have at least some interest in the
question being asked. If you have no interest, and can't be bothered to
look up a few links to point the questioner in the right direction, why
bother responding at all?

Ian.
--

Fine. I won't. Goodbye.