Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Bandsaw and resawing

"Tom B" wrote in message
Norton sandpaper - not Mirka Gold? I had thought that Mirks was the
gold standard.

I don't know how they compare but 3M had the Gold in the 80's. Having
worked for an automotive 3M distributor I got all of my PSA sanding disks
for free. I have yet to find a brand that has a decent adhesive other than
3M. I have never tried Norton or Mirka but having recently run out of my
vast supply of 3M I did try Klingspor and it was terrible to remove until it
sat up and got old. LOL I never could understand why most everyone
objected to PSA paper until I tried Klingspor.