aribert

Default Marjen Machines? A satisfied customer

I just received my winning e-bay auction item, 3801511937, from them. I
must admit that I was a bit apprehensive after reading some of the
replies (after I had already won the bid and sent in my money). After
winning the auction Marjen quoted my $36 shipping. I sent them an
e-mail and politely asked by what method they were planning on shipping
the parts because my eyeball guess at the weight was about 20 lbs and
the UPS ground was about $13 to $18 from their ZIP to mine. I received
a response from them with in a day, stating that the weight was 39 lbs
and that shipping would be $16 and change. A very minor note: a few of
the parts in my winning lot appear to be from B'port clones, not all the
pulleys are rough castings w/ the 2J xxx P/N on them (and the ones that
are machined on the backside have P/Ns that do not appear to related to
the 2J parts list that I have. All in all I am pleased with the
purchase. Now all I really need to complete the 2J head is a motor.

Eric R Snow wrote:

Anybody dealt with these folks? They have good feedback but somehow
the name seems to me to have some kind of negative connotations.
Thank You,
Eric R Snow