Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default hot dog demo

wrote:
The sawstop site (text and videos) make the 60K claim. Most of

those
will probably be kickback accidents though rather than blade contact ones.

Hmmm - they've just belittled themselves in my eyes with misleading
marketing spin. Had they quoted "rotating sawblade contact injuries"
we would have a greater idea of teh value of their technology.

Well - it was my assumption that kickback is included in the 60K -
however it may be that the 60K really are just the blade contact
injuries, and the kickback ones need to be added on top!

(they do however make a point of highlighting their saw also has a
proper riving knife - something many US ones seem to lack)

--
Cheers,

John.

http://www.internode.co.uk |